Same Day Title Loan
- Keep driving your car
- Borrow up to $15,000
- Bad Credit is no concern
- Fair terms & rates
- Keep driving your vehicle
- Borrow up to $15,000
- Bad Credit is no problem
- Fair terms & rates
Apply For A
Car Title Loan In Akansas
What’s Required For Car Title Loans In Arkansas
Title loans have become quite popular in Arkansas over the past few years as getting approved for a personal loan has become more challenging because of the credit requirements and time it takes to get funded. You don’t need much to get a title loan other than a vehicle in your name, and some customers can qualify for over $5,000. These secured loans take less than 2 hours to be processed and approved, and there is a chance you can have the funds sent by direct deposit to your checking account within one business day!
Getting a title loan approval is quite simple in Arkansas. At Southeast Title Loans, we work with state licensed lenders who can fund your loan quickly. Here’s how the process works:
- The borrower applies with us online or over the phone and uses their car as collateral.
- The lender inspects the vehicle and compiles a quote based on the car’s resale value.
- The company then lends up to 70% of the asset price for a repayment period of 6 months or more.
- The lender will let you keep the vehicle, and you add them as a lienholder to the car’s title.
The legality of a title loan offered in Arkansas is straightforward. Many types of payday loans and other short term loans are outlawed in Arkansas because of the state’s strict lending regulations. However, land, jewelry, and some types of vehicles are acceptable as collateral for title loans in Arkansas. We know there are a few pawn shops throughout the city that accept walk in applicants, and you can always apply with us online or over the phone at 1-800-308-1905. Little Rock has dozens of small pawn shops; many of these locations will let you pawn your property as collateral for a loan. In some scenarios, you can take out a title pawn using your vehicle, but the lending limits are low, making these loans challenging to qualify for.
Alternatives to car title loans in Arkansas
Since some types of auto title loans are illegal in the state of Arkansas, here are a few alternatives to get quick cash
- Land Title Loan – Use land as collateral for a loan
- Gold or Title Loan on Jewelry – Any expensive item can be pawned.
- Boat Title Loan – Some boats can be collateral for title loans in Arkansas.
- Pawnshops – Pawnshops are helpful when you need to borrow under $1,000.
Arkansas title loan requirements:
We offer access to auto title loans in most Southern states. These secured loans are governed by federal laws as well as state laws. Federal laws allow title loans on vehicles and other items that can be titled within your state. Arkansas also has laws regulating title loans, and consumers are limited in how much they can borrow and their rates. The following are the laws regarding title loans in Arkansas:
- Proof that you own a vehicle that’s lien free
- Proof of Residency – Any official document that shows where you live in Arkansas
- Proof of Income – Income can be from a job or bank savings.
- For Land Title loans, interest can’t exceed 25%.
- In the case of pawning, the item cannot be held for more than two months.
Although some online loans are outlawed in Arkansas, there are several other ways to get cash. Beware of offshore companies offering online car title loans in Arkansas and other states where they’re against the law. This includes online companies that operate offshore and different types of title pawn companies. Many of these services will say they can legally provide funds in AR. But in reality, they are not registered or regulated by the State. You will also come across lenders that are legally registered tribal organizations. Some lenders claim tribes can offer payday and auto title loans in Arkansas, but it’s best to contact an attorney or state office for more information.
Apply with Southeast Title Loans
Contact us anytime to see how much you can borrow with an Arkansas title loan. It doesn’t matter if you live in Fort Smith or Fayetteville; if you own a vehicle worth $2,000 or more, we can get approved for same day funding with that equity! When you first apply, we need basic vehicle information(verification that you own a vehicle), proof of income and contact details. After that, we’ll do the rest and get you a lending estimate within a few minutes. Call Southeast Title Loans at 800-308-1905 to learn more!